Thursday, February 16, 2012

Husband Football




Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I don't know what I was thinking going to satellitetvlincolnne.com to sign up for satellite TV! My husband pretty much doesn't get off the couch now in the evenings! There are so many different sports channels that he can always find at least one game that he will try to convince me that he just has to watch. Meanwhile, I am in the kitchen banging dishes around trying to hint for him to come help me do the dishes! Then when I finally have time to sit down and watch something I want to watch, I have to spend way too much time coaxing him to change the channel to something I want to watch! Why couldn't I have married a man that was not in to sports? I mean aren't there guys out there that actually enjoy watch E News with their wives? I don't know. Maybe I wouldn't even like it if he was into that. I might be like, "man up"! Go watch some football or something! Maybe I just need to buy a good book to read while he watches football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

eHow Articles


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com